Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall – This book has all my favorite things – secret societies, conspiracy, romance 🙂
2. All Fall Down by Ally Carter – So excited for this new series by Ally Carter! I’m a huge Gallagher Girls fan, so I’m hoping I’ll fall in love with Grace’s story just as I did Cammie’s.
3. Fairest by Marissa Meyer – The surprise twist to the futuristic fairy-tale-retelling series? The villain’s story? Sign me up.
4. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
5. The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski – Currently reading! The Winner’s Curse was my first read of 2015, and it’s a new favorite.
6. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins – April 7
7. Wrong About the Guy by Claire LaZebnik – April 21
8. Rogue by Julie Kagawa – April 28 – Just finished reading Talon, so I’m glad the wait for book 2 is short!
9. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – April 28
10. Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart – May 5 – Looking forward to reading this ARC! I’ve really enjoyed the other books in the If Only series.
Have you read these books? Thoughts?? Reading recommendations to add to my ever-growing TBR pile?