Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. Harry & gang – How are the kids doing at Hogwarts? Any shenanigans? I just hope Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione are happy.
2. Katniss & Peeta – The ending of Mockingjay was too…bittersweet. I felt like Katniss and Peeta just dropped off the grid, and there were so many things I still wanted to know. Has the rebellion ended? Have their wounds healed?
3. Katsa & Po & Bitterblue – Katsa and Po are off doing good things for people, and Bitterblue is queen. How’s life?
4. Alina & Mal – I’d just love to peek in on these two. What’s new at the orphanage?
5. Simon & Isabelle – One of my favorite YA ships of all time…I’d give anything to know more about Simon and Isabelle’s lives post-CoHF.
6. Ginny – Is she still traveling?
7. Skeeter – Is she a famous writer? Is she still advocating for change, tackling controversial and impactful issues?
8. Hazel Grace – I changed my mind. I actually don’t want to know.
9. Gigi & gang – Where did the girls go to college? What did they decide to do with their lives? Did they find love?
10. Cammie – Is she a super awesome spy, doing super awesome things for the world behind-the-scenes? Oops, that’s probably classified.
Have you read these novels? What would you expect from these characters? Who’s lives would you like to peek into?